Baxter Jan. 2011 - slideshow

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaze

Reaction score
p796492405-4.jpg

Better late than never! Even if it's really late... here's a four-minute slide show of our January trip to Baxter, as originally posted here. Has sound.

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan: Thanks again for all the information you gave us re. Baxter, and for sharing your extraordinarily good photos from this trip. You folks got a lot more blue sky than we did, and though we were "shut out" in terms of bagging the big peaks, we nevertheless had a terrific time in this wonderful place. Would be glad to send another green square your way, if the program permitted me to do so! Happy trails!!

though we were "shut out" in terms of bagging the big peaks, we nevertheless had a terrific time in this wonderful place.

I am so glad you enjoyed your time in the park. I read your TR; great write up. The weather is what it is, but short of freezing rain, I don't think it's possible to have a bad time in Baxter. The mountain will still be there. I hope you have another crack at it this winter, or some winter to come.