ADK 46r #6910- The Journey

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotzman

Reaction score
When I got my finish number last week, it got me motivated to put together a movie from the photos of my journey to complete my 46. It's hard to compress all the pics down to just a few, so the slide show is just under eighteen minute. If have a few minutes and want to join me on my trek feel free to enjoy it with me! :) The slides are in chronological order of my summits.

Link here: https://picasaweb.google.com/110641...hkey=Gv1sRgCMGYs6P6mOyNNQ#5577723520365161122

Dave - My wife and I just watched your 46er video. Beautiful. A hearty congratulations to you! (2 thumbs up)

Great slideshow with awesome selections of music. All that green makes me wish for spring. Congratualtions on the 46!

Congratulations & a superb slide show. (I just wish come of my remaining peaks had better views - Sewards:rolleyes:)

If you had told me before I clicked the link it was almost 18 minutes I would have said "I'll watch it some other time"' but I was hooked right from the beginning. Never fast forwarded. Music was well matched too.

Nice! Congratulations.

The Sewards actually do have some nice views. There are several open spots on Seward and Seymour, with views mostly to the North. And, if you are lucky to have a very clear day on Donaldson, there is an unexpected view of Dix (all the way across the high peak region!), framed in the Marcy / Skylight col.

As someone who has never hiked in the Adirondacks, I really enjoyed watching your slideshow!
It looks like Mike Ryan was along for a few of your hikes? He is my wife's cousin. Small world!
Congratulations!
TYVM! Yes Mike and I got a few chances to hike together; he finished his 46 the week after me I believe. :)

Congratulations & a superb slide show. (I just wish come of my remaining peaks had better views - Sewards:rolleyes:)

If you had told me before I clicked the link it was almost 18 minutes I would have said "I'll watch it some other time"' but I was hooked right from the beginning. Never fast forwarded. Music was well matched too.
Haha, well I did warn it was a bit long, but thanks for watching and glad you enjoyed so much! :cool:
Nice! Congratulations.

The Sewards actually do have some nice views. There are several open spots on Seward and Seymour, with views mostly to the North. And, if you are lucky to have a very clear day on Donaldson, there is an unexpected view of Dix (all the way across the high peak region!), framed in the Marcy / Skylight col.
I did have a few nice views during the Sewards; the mud was extraordinarily beautiful, lol. :p