REI dividends now available

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The easiest way is to just go to

https://www.rei.com/membership/dividend

Enter your member number, first, and last name.

EDIT: hmm, it told me "Please check back after March 14, 2012 for your new balance."

I got the same msg, so I went to the "update your online acct with your member #" (or something similar) and then checked the dividend balance, and Voila'.

Just as a reminder - am quite certain the annual anniversary sale, and other sales at REI-Outlet will be popping up in the next week or two, so if you REALLY want to maximize your dividend, then be patient.

Sweeet! Just checked mine and its the best of the last 3 yrs - $155. I'll be heading there soon to see what I can pick up.

I got the same msg, so I went to the "update your online acct with your member #" (or something similar) and then checked the dividend balance, and Voila'.

Just as a reminder - am quite certain the annual anniversary sale, and other sales at REI-Outlet will be popping up in the next week or two, so if you REALLY want to maximize your dividend, then be patient.

Sweet! It worked!

Let me take this opportunity to recommend the REI VISA card, combined with funneling as many of your bills through automated payments with it as possible. Wedding expenses didn't hurt, either. :)

^^^Iz troo.

I don't think that SWMBO would be keen on putting wedding expenses on my REI Visa card (seeing as that might put a crimp in our 16-year marriage :eek:) but I've been using it for all sorts of stuff like Christmas presents, kids' orthodonture, kids' summer camps, kids' sports league dues, kids' music lessons...

Wait a sec. I'm seeing a troubling pattern here... :(