New Record for a Rabbit!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PINPIN JUNIOR

Reaction score
Hi my friends,

Monday March 14, at 9h 30m a.m. on Mansfield, the Green Rabbit with Alain in my shoulders:D from the 108, by the steep long trail, I finished my winter dream!

My first hike was the december 22, 2010 in Grass Mtn & Spruce Pk.

December 9 days = 18 mountains
January 18 days = 44 mountains
Febuary 16 days = 39 mountains
March 4 days = 9 mountains

47 days = All the 110 Vermont 3,000 feet in the 2010-2011 Winter

Thank You to Julie Chevalier & Jean Sébastien Roux for your help in this nice challenge.

Now the little green rabbit reach at a special statut:rolleyes: in the Pinpin's family!!!

Green Pinpin

Congrats on another fine goal, Alain and Green! It was fun watching your peaks build, I thought maybe the deep soft snow might have stopped you this winter but I should of known better.;)Ye!

I wish you luck with your next big completion but I only give you to July 4th!

NH will be harder, ME perhaps the worst :)
I will take the under on 4 years.:)

Wow, especially this heavy snowfall winter ... congratulations!!!

Congatualtions my friend. :)
I hope to see you soon and celebrate this reccord and this part of your ultimate goal.
Tout un record Alain, WOW!!!

If you never met Green Pinpin. Look at the photo, of Alain, Green Pinpin and me. He was a special guest when Annie and me have finished our NH 4000 Footers.

IMG_0627C.jpg

Another fantastic accomplishment! I heard the news yesterday from Queen, who I saw yesterday on the van Ho trail.

Big congratulations to Alain, and a bunny hug for Green PinPin.
You've been really hopping this winter.
Green PinPin must be a snowshoe hare to break trail in the snow this winter. :)

you broke the path 95% of the time ! ;) :)
and the other 5% was broken out by Julie :D
Congratulations again Alain, it was impressive watching you not breaking trail, but literally blowing the snow away with your rapid pace. :eek: