Parking for Ammonoosuc Ravine & Jewell Trails????

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGEarl

Reaction score
Does anybody know the current status of parking for these trails? Is it again okay this year to park at Marshfield Station?

Thanks for any help.

I've seen TR's that said to park on the lower level and not next to the buildings.

I was up there on 3/15 and although we parked in a spot in the upper lot without handicap markings, 'No parking' signs, or any other clear way to know that it was not ok to park there, a lady came out of a building and said "The signs in the lower lot say 'Hiker Parking', please move your car."

So we did. Plenty of parking below on both sides of the road.

MadRiver and hikingmaineac,

Thanks for the information. When I go there I'll watch for the "hiker parking" sign at the lower lot.

:)

it's not really that much further to the lower lot!!!! Actually, there seems to be a big lot across from the lower lot, also.... have to have room for all those skiers!!!!

it's not really that much further to the lower lot!!!! Actually, there seems to be a big lot across from the lower lot, also.... have to have room for all those skiers!!!!

It's a good spot to hike from. The simple fact there is a plowed place to use free of charge is pretty nice. A few extra steps doesn't matter.

;)