Naked Woman Rescued From Cliff in California

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think DangerGirl was just in Cali. Now we know how she got that nickname!:eek: Her "injury" makes a lot more sense now too!

Black's beach is a nude beach in San Diego. I was stationed in SD in the 70's and visited the beach only once. You have to climb down a cliff to get to the beach.

This explains the attraction of volunteering for SAR.

Rigging the harness on the lady must have been a challenge. :cool:

Rescuer: Sorry my dear, I’ve rigged your harness improperly. I’m afraid I’ll have to remove it and try again. *Bare* with me while I remove my gloves.

Did somebody else call SAR???? Or was she carrying a cell phone... and if so, how?

Jay

They should nip these rescues in the butt and maybe put stairs in? Or maybe these are just the perks of the job! :eek: ;)

Leave it to Fox "News" to post a photo. Niiiiice... :rolleyes:

It's been rather unseasonably cool and stormy here in SoCal of late. She must not be native. :D

It's been rather unseasonably cool and stormy here in SoCal of late. She must not be native. :D

I personally didnt care for the photo, couldnt they wait till she stood up!:eek:

I agree.

I've not seen the San Diego version of Faux News, but have seen the LA - pure sleeze. It's a toss-up who is most slutty - the anchor, the weather person, or the traffic person. If you've got big titties, like to wear pushup bras with deep-scooped necklines, and trade double-entrendres with the token male, then Rupert Murdoch has a spot for you ...

:rolleyes:

"We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five... She can tell you ' bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye ..."

You're not seriously positing that Fox is the only network to hire Hooter's Waitresses, are you ? The morning NY and cable news is better than the Howard Stern Show around here. If you want me to post CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and HLN news bunny pics, I'd be happy to.

and what does naked cliff dwelling have to do with hiking ?

:rolleyes:

"We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five... She can tell you ' bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye ..."

You're not seriously positing that Fox is the only network to hire Hooter's Waitresses, are you ? The morning NY and cable news is better than the Howard Stern Show around here. If you want me to post CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and HLN news bunny pics, I'd be happy to.

and what does naked cliff dwelling have to do with hiking ?

Reserve judgement until you've seen the LA Fox station. It's in a league of it's own.

I agree.

I've not seen the San Diego version of Faux News, but have seen the LA - pure sleeze. It's a toss-up who is most slutty - the anchor, the weather person, or the traffic person. If you've got big titties, like to wear pushup bras with deep-scooped necklines, and trade double-entrendres with the token male, then Rupert Murdoch has a spot for you ...

But, does the weathercaster have a meteorology degree? :rolleyes:

Ibut have seen the LA - pure sleeze. It's a toss-up who is most slutty - the weather person, If you've got big titties, like to wear pushup bras with deep-scooped necklines, and trade double-entrendres with the token male, then Rupert Murdoch has a spot for you ...

Yes, but she was on Skating with the Stars, that must count for something?:rolleyes: