Total Whine-o Question..

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leaf

Reaction score
Ok, I know people are going to give me sh*t for this, but the webcam on Wildcat peak has been clouded over these past few days. Is the fire road up into Huntington Ravine snow free yet? Yeah yeah yeah.. har har har.. but I ain't getting my rock climbing approach shoes wet! Sorry!

:p

but I ain't getting my rock climbing approach shoes wet! Sorry!

:p

When I read the title to this thread I though it was going to be about some great new Vino for the trail...but anyhow it's been a muckfest around here this week....you might want to bring swim fins instead in addition to a long extesion cord with a hairdryer attached.

Doesn't everyone climb with hair dryer? Good for those persistently wet mossy cracks.

Yeah, I know its been raining like crazy but I'm hoping my sunshiney optimism will dry the rock enough by Sunday. Besides, Pinnacle Buttress is more like a technical hike.. can do it moist.

Bob, how about you strap on those snowshoes and break out the mud for me. ;)

Doesn't everyone climb with hair dryer? Good for those persistently wet mossy cracks.

Yeah, I know its been raining like crazy but I'm hoping my sunshiney optimism will dry the rock enough by Sunday. Besides, Pinnacle Buttress is more like a technical hike.. can do it moist.

If you go, please don't posthole! :D ;) :p

spring

Even if it was snow free ... there is no way the trail is dry.

For you, Courtney, I'll carry you up piggyback. :D

I'll take wet. Just not into sliding treacherously around in the snow on the trail. I'm a fragile little flower. Ask Nif.