Boston Farewell Event for Mats Roing

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giggy

Reaction score
Hi all,

There is a farewell event on May 31 in Boston to wish him well in his new adventure and opportunity in Montana.

Just speaking for myself, I was glad to get to know Mats and shared a good few adventures and social events with him over the years.

Anyway, anyone that wants to join and send him off:

The event will be Tuesday May 31, at Cleary's (Bistro Room) (113 Dartmount St, corner of Columbus and Dartmouth) from 6pm onward.

Hope to see you there.

Guy

Geez.. I need to pay attention!! Nice giggy... agree, not too many could step in to fill the hole the Mats leaves in the NE hiking community!

Mats... best of luck!! Let's plan a western Gathering :cool:

Sorry that I could not make the send off party last night. Safe travels to you, Mats. Hope to see you in Bozeman or in Colorado on some 14ers next summer.

Thanks Dr. D.,

And thanks everyone for coming last night!

Very emotional moments carrying Dave Bear and Dave Metsky in my arms ;)

Shake and Bake!

Mats

Thanks Dr. D.,

And thanks everyone for coming last night!

Very emotional moments carrying Dave Bear and Dave Metsky in my arms ;)

Shake and Bake!

Mats

Yes there were a few photos from the send off. It was a great time Mats and I am glad you didn't pick us both up at the same time! All those high peak push ups have you in pretty awesome shape!

Here are a few pics from that night, the swedish massage was already in the album and I have contemplated just adding many more memorable pictures with Mats to it!;)
http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/580185687tQYodw