Downhill Skiers Wanted!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenG

Reaction score
Hi, I just got a bronze pass at Mount Snow, Haystack, Pico, Killington, Attitash, Sunday River, and Sugarloaf. I'll probably ski Pico regularly, on weekends, but I intend to make weekend trips to Attitash, Sunday River, and maybe a mid week trip to Sugarloaf. I'm looking for skiers to share the expenses. I live about a mile from Rt9 and Rt 149, so it should be convenient for anyone travelling N or S on the N'way. I'm thinking a Spring trip up Tuckerman as well, anyone interested? Ken :D

If Darren doesn't mind, I'll refer you to my site. There are a lot of NE skiers there that may be interested in joining you. Link in sig.

I'll just post a little corroboration ... a number of people here (including myself) are also contributing members at AlpineZone, and the ski forums are very active with a good community.

In other words, Greg is not spam. :)

Hi Ken,

I have that pass too. I also belong to a ski club about 10 mins. from Attitash. You are free to come up and stay as a guest for $20/night. Just send me a message and I can give you more details. I'm up there just about every weekend during the winter.