Parking tickets issued at Lincoln Woods

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad it ended well, but...

The fact they let you do that just shows what a crock the fee system is. I haven't always thought so, I've always bought my pass like a good little boy. Even when looking around trailheads and half the cars show no passes and no tickets, and I'm the only sucker paying. Now, I'm second guessing buying my new annual pass more than ever (which I do on my way to Kezar Lake every July at the Saco ranger station.)

Apparently, it's pretty easy to pay only when caught with an "Oops, sorry I..." excuse.

Last edited:
Glad it ended well, but...

The fact they let you do that just shows what a crock the fee system is. I haven't always thought so, I've always bought my pass like a good little boy. Even when looking around trailheads and half the cars show no passes and no tickets, and I'm the only sucker paying. Now, I'm second guessing buying my new annual pass more than ever (which I do on my way to Kezar Lake every July at the Saco ranger station.)

Apparently, it's pretty easy to pay only when caught with an "Oops, sorry I..." excuse.

I understand were you are coming from TDawg, When I look around and see nobody paying to park but $20 a year or $25 for two stickers is a small price to pay to park with out any fear of tow or fine and I am happy that my money is going to the national forest