New England Waterfalls on Channel 5's Chronicle on Monday, August 8th

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadtripper

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Normally I completely hate self-promotion, but I'm pretty excited about this and I'm assuming some will want to watch :D

Channel 5's Chronicle is doing a full episode on the waterfalls of New England next Monday, August 8th at 7:30pm. They traveled all over MA, VT and NH to shoot some of the more interesting and storied waterfalls in our region. I joined them for six of them in NH & MA.

I had pitched the idea of a show to them back in 2002 and they didn't bite at that time. I tried again last year after the 2nd edition of my book came out and they finally agreed to a show. I've been working with them as an (unpaid) consultant for a month, so hopefully the final product will look great.

For those outside the area, the show will be available online @ http://www.thebostonchannel.com/chronicle/index.html the following day...but for Tuesday only. After that they remove the video off their website.

Last edited:
Excellent! Can't wait! Although channel five isn't the station that writes my paycheck....

After being bombarded by news of the stock market's demise on TV all day, it was "refreshing" to let this episode wash over me. Best Chronicle ever!
Thanks for your persistence in getting this on the air, Greg. We waterfall aficionados are in debt to you.

jt

Oh Damm, I missed it, but thanks for the link, I will check it out on the internet for sure.

I followed the link on the NE waterfalls book...

I've been to a bunch of them in the Berkshires (where I live) including Stephen's Glen in Richmond and upper sages ravine. I could send pictures if you want and a bunch of them that I've yet to visit. Greylock has a ton of waterfalls on both sides that I see listed in there and there are a few in Pittsfield State Forest that I recognize as PSF is my backyard.

Jay

Thanks

Thanks for the heads-up to the show. Start calling Nat Geo .... need a series.

Show was awesome!!!

So nice to see it aired and Congrats on all your work and photography!!
:D:D:D:D:D

I watched the videos yesterday during a conference call but was unable to listen to the audio. Thanks for the links. Now I'll be able to figure out who's who. Nice show. Thanks for pushing the idea.

JohnL