Seven Peaks in Six Minutes (Twins-Galehead-Bonds-Zealand with Sage) 8/13-18/2011

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Trish, great job on the video. And thanks for the warning about the music....the mute stayed on :). I love looking at trip pictures, but videos really take it up a level...puts you right there. I would like to make more hiking videos, but I usually hike alone...and the only thing worse than the arm length self-photo is the arm-length self-video ("...and this is me on Bondcliff...riiiiiiight here..." (insert jumpy nausea-inducing panning video here) ).

Certainly helps to have two energetic photogenic little girls with you. Great job; keep them coming.

Quite impressive! I love the pic of Sage on one of the summits in a Rocky-like pose with the wind in her hair!

Great video Trish. Wow, Sage only has 10 more to go. Impressive!

Petch

Trish,
You and Sage sure packed a lot in 6 minutes of video. Really enjoyed it. You get the "real feel" for the hike with a video. Keep up the great work.

Donna:)

Last edited:
Thanks for the supportive comments, folks! I enjoy doing the videos. Takes a lot less time than posting all the usual photos to my blog.

Petch, Sage now has only 8 to go -- we just knocked off Field and Willey. :) Took the long approach -- Field/Willey traverse, then the 3 mile walk along 302 to get back to Crawford Depot. We had a good time, felt like autumn out there.