Save the date: Pat and Audrey's potluck Saturday 11/5/11

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in. As usual, our soccer tournament is the next day so I'll be on my "best behavior".

Hope you'll be continuing this tradition in good health and spirits for many many many years.

Lots and lots to be thankful for. :)
...and even though you had to do all the work and suffering - I'd like to believe that it really did "take a village" so we could all be so thankful ;) well - and that you married the right guy!

Stan said:
so I'll be on my "best behavior".

Stan - take a chance and be bad!! :D

Hmmm

Will there b a leather apron? Or maybe we should make it guitar strap.

Nice to see you doing well. Fond memories of the candlelit power outage at GO's that wintry night few years back.

I'm a 'hopeful,' recovering from a less scary med thing myself...

Gristo

Fond memories of the candlelit power outage at GO's that wintry night few years back.

That was a great gathering! Ah, good times, good times. :) I seem to recall watching a football game, eating tons of food, and rain which ponded then froze, sealing a tent or two (Shizzy's?) to the ground.

Audrey,

Remember me?

Cindy an I will be there. And I'll try to haul Mike Vose out of retirement also.

See you soon!

cb

Ever get that Baxter book I sent to you care of MGH???

Looks like Patti and I won't make it again this year. We are here in MA right now though, for our son's wedding tonite. Heading back to Arizona on Tuesday!

Plastic on the Furniture

Looks like that plastic has to go back on the couches and furniture again. I'm coming.

-Dr. Wu

PS. Jess is coming as well.

Looks like that plastic has to go back on the couches and furniture again. I'm coming.
Would it be more accurate to have stated. "I'm coming. Looks like that plastic has to go back on the couches and furniture again."?:D

I´ll be making a rare social appearance. I even plan to bring 1.5 guests.

Somebody will have to fill me in on who that other Bertrand is. I guess I´m lucky I got the VFTT name I wanted.

Update/more info

More on the potluck for those who have never been:

Doors open at 5 pm. PM me for address/directions/phone#. Let me know if you plan to sleep over. We have a few mattresses but you should bring your own bedding unless you've discussed it with me.

I'll get back to you next weekend with answers to your questions.

While it's no big deal if a few people arrive unannounced, we'd like to know how many potential bodies will be here.

BYOB and something to share: appetizer, salad, or dessert. There's NEVER a food shortage!

Donations of firewood appreciated, but please don't bring us any longhorn beetles or ash borers! We have a couple of small firepits, so short pieces only, please.

We live in a suburban setting and don't want to piss off the neighbors who don't get invited, so practice your genteel murmur.

We love dogs as much as we do people (maybe more), but I need to limit the total number to keep from getting crazy. Regulars are welcome if they get along with other dogs and certainly if you're new to the potluck and have no other place to leave the pooch. Let me know.

We're really looking forward to this, especially this year.

--Pat and Audrey