helicopter on garfield

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the crew chief was taking pics of the flags. cool. does anyone know anyone from the unit to see if they would share the pics from the sky? those would be really cool.

If you are on Facebook, as I am, you can even share them with others. Very cool.

Last edited:
Even better. Love the blue sky back-drop.:)

I asked this somewhere else but never really got an answer. Are they the ones they call for SAR?

Yes, the NHANG are the ones they call when rescue assistance is needed. They are based out of Concord airport, so I don't know what kind of flight time it takes to reach the Whites, but I would bet it is much less than us normal folks in our cars in the highway (though they don't have to worry about State Troopers pulling them over :D )

Brian

Last edited:
From South Twin he flew over the Bonds, then over to Carrigan, then up towards Wildcats/Carters.

I'm really hoping their pictures will be posted somewhere!
We were on Carter Dome and did not see the Black Hawk. I did not even know about it until I saw the 2011 Canon Gallery on the FOT48 site.

If those pictures are in order of their taken, before the chopper did a fly by on Osceola, I watched it circle the tripyramids.. so unless they didn't get any good shots or didn't take photos, I would think that one of the tripyramids should be in there..

Jay