Storm Clouds Over Mount Morgan...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Outstanding" is right! Your brief story and this picture really summed up this weekend in New England for me - rain and fog, punctuated by incredible views when the sun finally poked through the clouds. Thanks for sharing this scene.

Breathtaking! Positively beautiful pics!

You caught the sun on the Rattlesnakes and Red Hill beautifully! Peak season is moving farther south. Maybe Blue Job or Pawtuckaway this week, for me. The Belknaps last weekend were quite nice.

My goodness, what a shot! Doesn't get much better than being there in real life.

Fantasic Photo! We were on Red Hill at 3:15 that afternoon and were amazed at the incredible way the sky was changing. Also, caught in one of the thunder showers. Not crazy of being around a tower during a storm.

Donna:)

Great shot...like the way you got the foliage, sky, and relfective lake perfect all in the same shot. I always enjoy what you share.

I was hiking the across the belknaps late that afternoon and on major when squalls moved north of Lake Winnepasuakee, possibly the same one, and I saw a bolt of lightening come out of the downpour to the left of the ossipees in this much less professional photo

IMG_4137.JPG

And hiking that day was one of the special times where the light and weather added alot of depth and texture to the views of the islands and small mountains in the lakes region.

Not only a splendid photo but a life lesson to boot! Sometimes it's worth shouldering a few rain clouds...

Nothing quite as satisfying as taking a gamble on the weather and winning.

Looks like a full house to me :)

That's a keeper.