Flume and Liberty (Sage's 4Ks #43 and #44). October 16, 2011

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine set of photos on your hike. We thoroughly enjoyed the Osseo Trail to Flume and spent an unbelievable amount of time on the summit; close to an hour and a half. Congrats on 2 more peaks, Sage. Guess, Max will be the next member of the family to reach his 48's after Sage.

Donna:)

Thanks, Donna and freighttrain48.

Freighttrain, the remaining peaks are Isolation, Carrigain, and the Tripyramids. As of right now, Sage wants to finish on the Tripyramids (she has her heart set on the slides, so I'm hoping the weather cooperates). If we hike once a week, then she'll probably finish the first weekend of November (anyone who wants to join us, feel free -- there will be plenty of chocolate to go around).

What do you have left?

Thanks, Donna and freighttrain48.

Freighttrain, the remaining peaks are Isolation, Carrigain, and the Tripyramids. As of right now, Sage wants to finish on the Tripyramids (she has her heart set on the slides, so I'm hoping the weather cooperates). If we hike once a week, then she'll probably finish the first weekend of November (anyone who wants to join us, feel free -- there will be plenty of chocolate to go around).

What do you have left?

the bonds, zealand cabot monroe eisenhower plan is finish on eisenhower. Sage has didnt save any easy ones for her last peaks I see

the bonds, zealand cabot monroe eisenhower plan is finish on eisenhower. Sage has didnt save any easy ones for her last peaks I see

She almost saved Cabot for her last hike. Don't know why she changed her mind, but she did. Finishing on Eisenhower is a great plan. Gorgeous peak.

Thanks, Ed!

Many thanks, DaveSunRa. I snapped that picture in one quick second during our Bonds trip in the summer of 2009 -- I'm lucky it turned out halfway decent. The folks at Crown/Broadway Books pulled it from my blog and asked if they could use it for the cover. The stick in Alex's hand was made expecially for her by Drewski, by the way. :)