Hiking. Backpacking companions for NH

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adventurer

Reaction score
I do not want to hike/backpack alone this winter. Would like to join up with anyone interested in day or overnight hikes in the Whites this winter. I have done a fair amount of above treeline winter hiking (well equiped). Moderate speed. Flexible times. Weekdays or weekends possible. Peter

Peter
I'm leading a small group up from Appalachia Saturday, 11/20/04 to bag Adams and/or Madison. We're a moderate paced group 30ish to 50ish in age. Mostly women...usually :D . Meeting time is 6:45am. All are welcome to join us.

These weekend hikes of mine will likely continue through the winter. Between semesters this winter I will probably be adding some weekday hikes as well.

Last edited:
I am game for any day hike! PM me if you wanna go hikin'! I am doing the franconia loop next weekend, so let me know!

This is my first post!!
Yes, I'm looking for hiking partners as well. I'm kind of new at winter hiking but I am equipped and ready to go. Weekends are best for me.

Dayhikes and weekend backpacks are perfect for me. I only have 20 years experience in the Whites. Plenty to learn, plenty to do.

So let's get together and hike!