Nice find for winter women enthusiasts!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddy

Reaction score
Found these at Beanie's, So Windsor Ct yesterday.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/70421?feat=sr

They are "fur" fleece lined but not too heavy. Super soft! I doubt you you need thermals in cold temps unless it's bitter cold. GREAT for dog walking, hiking, snowshoeing, etc. Even shopping or shoveling snow! :D

Zippers for your boots.

Built in gators.

Windproof and water repellant!

Dog hair does not adhere to this material. (BIG +)

Free shipping and $10 off gift certificate for another purchase.

Found them on my way out and bought a pair. Thought I would "share the wealth".

I really wanted something that I didn't have to constantly layer up for every little outing and still be comfy.

*Also would work wonders if your power is off for a week and you have no heat source in your home as happened out here recently! :cool:

Those are really nice and a GREAT price too!

I normally shop the Athleta catalog ~ and am in the market for new winter pants -- these are much cheaper than anything in Athleta!

Thanks for sharing!

They look interesting. I imagine it would take a few times out hiking in them to determine what temperature range they work in. The only draw back is you cannot layer according to the temperature. I hike warm ( except for my hands) and often wear just a lightweight long underwear bottom underneath my precip pants.

I knew all you guys would be. :eek:

I am hoping to use mine for general winter wear.
I am often cold with only jeans even running errands, outside work, and quick walks with the Molly.

Can't wait to try them out!

Isn't it UNSEASONABLE warm out???