4,000 footer dinner

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday, April 14, 2012

4:30 - 5:30 PM - Informal Gathering & Exhibits
5:30 - 6:30 PM - Dinner - Pizza, salad, coffee, milk and chocolate chip cookies
6:30 - 8:00 PM - Presentation of Awards
8:00 - 9:30 PM - Informal conversation

for the GPS addicted - 42 Deg 58'55" x 70 Deg 54'05"

Saturday, April 14, 2012

4:30 - 5:30 PM - Informal Gathering & Exhibits
5:30 - 6:30 PM - Dinner - Pizza, salad, coffee, milk and chocolate chip cookies
6:30 - 8:00 PM - Presentation of Awards
8:00 - 9:30 PM - Informal conversation

for the GPS addicted - 42 Deg 58'55" x 70 Deg 54'05"

I really need to finish in time the dinner is on my birthday this year

Looking forward to seeing y'all at the dinner. I did not go when I finished the 4,000 footers; but now that my dogs have finished, I want to go for the canine awards outside beforehand.

(Very proud of my Salty, especially, who finished the final third of them while undergoing chemotherapy for canine lymphoma.)

Elizabeth, with four-footed finishers Salty and Gracie

I finished 20 yrs ago, but never attended a dinner.

Can I go????

Can I go????

I think I finished 22 years ago and haven't submitted my application yet. Maybe this year will be the one? Too bad it always happens during spring ski season.

Can I go????

Anyone can go to cheer and celebrate their fellow hikers. The only thing you don't get unless you finish, fill out, and send in the application is get called onstage and receive a scroll.

location of dinner?

Where is the dinner being held? And where is the signup sheet? (Sorry if I missed a thread that shows this info).

The banquet is [was, last year] $13 ($7 for kids) but award ceremony attendance is free (suggested $1 donation at the door, no reservation needed).