Animals of Grand Teton / Yellowstone

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy

Reaction score
Belated video of a semi-recent trip to Yellowstone country. Finally got a chance to edit the raw video. Youtube is squeezing people who add their own audio. So you have to choose from their list of tracks. Kind of tough to thread the needle of choosing the right song/genre while also making sure the duration of the song is close to that of the video. So the music track is the best from a list of bad choices.

Not sure why, but the video defaults to 360p. In the bottom-right of the video viewer, you can bump the quality to 480p.

Anyway, we saw some of these animals while hiking and some while driving around. Can't get enough of this place. VIDEO HERE

Sweet vid! The Tetons are amazing. I was out there a few years back and saw marmot, moose, black bears and griz. Yellowstone is on my tick list as well. More wildlife such as seen in the video reside there. Thanks for sharing it. :)

That's pretty much killer! What great experiences you had, and were able to share!

Outstanding! What camera(s) and lens(es) did you use? The canine sequences and the bull elk were my favorites.

Outstanding! What camera(s) and lens(es) did you use? The canine sequences and the bull elk were my favorites.

Thanks.

Sony Handycam (circa 2005), came with a Carl Zeiss lens. I've always thought the focus was a little soft, but other than that it's a fun little toy.

Catching the three coyotes whooping up on the lone coyote was a nice stroke of lucky timing. Spend enough time in Hayden Valley in late afternoon, and you're bound to see something cool.