Thread: Cool New Stuff

Lightbulb Cool New Stuff

Figured we could start a new thread about all of the cool upgrades that the new software has.

I was playing around with my social group Snowplay, and I found some cool new features. You can start different discussion threads within the group. Wanted to let everyone that uses the social groups about it. I created some different threads in my group like gear discussion, pictures and videos of your snow fun etc. I think anyone that is a member of that group can start a new thread in it as well. Also Tim with these new features we may be better of if group topics run the same way like forum threads do?

I remember talk of people wanting to add other topics to the forum. With the new groups with multiple discussions in them you could do that with any group now.
    wm48 42/48
    nehh 45/100
    52wav 7/52

Tillson, New York Avatar: Dress for success!
    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain48 View Post
    Figured we could start a new thread about all of the cool upgrades that the new software has.

I was playing around with my social group Snowplay, and I found some cool new features. You can start different discussion threads within the group. Wanted to let everyone that uses the social groups about it. I created some different threads in my group like gear discussion, pictures and videos of your snow fun etc. I think anyone that is a member of that group can start a new thread in it as well. Also Tim with these new features we may be better of if group topics run the same way like forum threads do?

I remember talk of people wanting to add other topics to the forum. With the new groups with multiple discussions in them you could do that with any group now.
    I'd like the GROUPS better if it notified me of new posts. Is that possible?
    Tom Rankin
    Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
    Past President Catskill 3500 Club
    CEO

Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain48 View Post
    Moving to the Site Help forum.
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose. -- Dr. Seuss

I enabled RSS syndication. See Welcome to vftt.org for more information.

Tim
    Bike, Hike, Ski, Sleep. Eat, Fish, Repeat.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but anyhow. In the old forum the User CP use to enable you to view whom was giving you reputation points. Is that still available I like to thank folks when they give me a greenie.
    "I'm getting up and going to work everyday and I am stoked. That does not suck!"__Shane McConkey

Quote Originally Posted by skiguy View Post
    In the old forum the User CP use to enable you to view whom was giving you reputation points.
    It's now under "Settings".