Nice Fleece Gloves

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stash

Reaction score
Don't know that I've ever been able to say this before but I put full year on a pair of simple Windstopper fleece gloves and they're like the day I bought them. Outdoor Research "Gripper Glove". Any time I've had a pair of fleece gloves with that plastic stuff to make them "wear better" the plastic has simply torn after a few uses. Try finding them without it anymore. So I picked these up at EMS figuring I'd replace them as quickly as I've always done.

I've worn them for hiking, cool weather bicycling and walking two dogs in anything between 20 and 40 degrees (a lot of days lately) and they've worn like iron. Even the rubber/plastic/gripper stuff is holding up well. And it's actually grippy. Another great little feature not shown in the picture but you can see it on these gloves is a little nylon loop sewn into the inside cuff. They call it a carabiner loop? I use it to help put on the gloves. I figured they would tear right out after a few weeks but, again, they've stayed in place and are a handy little feature when putting the gloves on over damp hands.