Ever wonder what a hike looks from the perspective of 4 legged hiking companion ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is wicked cute!

Hum, now where can I borrow a helmet cam from for Geneva to start filming...

:rolleyes:

Hike on all four. Hmm. Might be the view of a few who chose to hike January 1 in spite of a bit too much celebration???

That was a great share. I never really gave it much thought how down hills look to dogs. Not sure I would be a very good dog except climbing up.

Now I've got a new song in my head for the day (which I liked).

Very cool!
I've thought of doing this with Terra but figured one squeeze under a branch or romp through the woods off-trail and it would be the end of the camera. With Pemi the resulting video would be unwatchable and nauseating as it would never stop moving at high speed.

Very cool!
I've thought of doing this with Terra but figured one squeeze under a branch or romp through the woods off-trail and it would be the end of the camera. With Pemi the resulting video would be unwatchable and nauseating as it would never stop moving at high speed.

WAY TO GO, PEMI. YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT OF THE "NOW!"

Nice vid. Thanks for sharing it.

Thought some of us who are dog obsessed or hike with pooches would get a kick out of it. The music is gonna stick like one of those tunes that won't go away for a while, though.