Ck these BOOTs out

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowcat

Reaction score
if you know a lady who needs a new pr of hiking backpacking boots and wears a smaller size ck these out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74006&item=5148534298&rd=1

if link doesn't work type in item 5148534298

i've actually purchased a few nice things off ebay lately for dirt cheap & the folks i've purchased from have also been great. i was kind of surprised - didn't know what to expect.

Come On!

145 folks have looked at this thread. Doesn't someone need or want these boots? They are so sad not being used :((((
I know, i have small feet but I can't be the only chic around here w/ small feet......
i know i can't say anymore cuz this isn't the place to sell stuff which is why i had to post on ebay but i'd sure like to see someone get some use out of them & hopefully i can maybe recoup a couple bucks.
Fyi: ebay has had some great items like the northface apex 2 jacket; starting at $29 bid. some semi used patagonia fleece tops starting at $9 etc. I just started cking them out and it's not a bad place to pick up hiking apparel esp if you don't mind it slightly used. heck that way you don't care so much about thrashing thru the woods w/ it on.
if anyone knows someone who would like those boots tho have them email me.

Take heart.... I am sure someone will buy them. I would relist. I have sold quite a few pieces of gear on Ebay including backpacks, crampons, etc. I'll be listing a new Golite belay parka this week. You may have to accept a lower price; I sold a new Gregory pack (still had the tags on it) last year that I wasn't using for $70, about 1/3 of the retail price. It is too bad that you can't list on here, but I understand the moderators concerns. Wonder if it would be legal to list links to Ebay auctions? I'd rather see board members get the deals. I'll ask under Feedback.

Tiny feet

Too bad those boots weren't one size larger...bummer!!! :(

I found ebay to be a great place to pick up items on my gear wish list at a much lower price. Buyer beware though! As always, make sure you read the item description and payment requirements carefully. Another thing to keep an eye on is the shipping. Some folks charge $15 to $20 for shipping&handling for items that only cost them $5.00 to ship...

But shadowcat is right about being able to get great (and expensive) hiking apparel at much lower prices. I picked up a new with tags(NWT) Northface Apex 2 jacket for a mere $56.00. And apparel isn't the only thing you can get. Just know exactly what stuff costs in the store and other online stores before bidding. Sometimes you can end up paying more on ebay than what you anticipated cause you get "caught up in the moment" during the bidding process.

Just a word of warning!

Thanks for giving folks an alternative site to shop Shadowcat!

Last edited:
Apex 2

ah ha so you are one of the lucky ones who got those. they had a whole bunch of em & i was watching them. i was going to try and grab one for my boyfriend for xmas but the few i was watching started getting up too high so i just forgot about them. they sure are nice tho you are lucky you got it.

Call me lucky!

I actually got one a few months back. Totally lucked out cause the person didn't identify it as an Apex2, but from the picture, I knew what it was. I know which ones you are talking about though. Sometimes you can luck into getting off with snagging one at a good price and then there are those that folks price out of sight while bidding. Total chaos.