Counterclockwise Pemi Loop - a New PR, 6/16/2012

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the mileage for this beast?

I echo all comments by others for sure. Thanks for your incredible, exciting, and inspring TR! Great stats you kept! It would enhance it if for those of us who don't have the mileage on the tip of our tongues .... what is the mileage? I think is something like 33 miles? depending if you do souple of spurs etc.

...My former PR on the loop was 9:26 back in 2010...
'
'
'
...I sprinted across the suspension bridge and I stopped my watch. 7 hours, 40 minutes, 52 seconds. I had bested my former Pemi Loop PR by 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Nice job erasing that embarrassing 9:26 debacle.

Just amazing Larisa! I can't even fathom this. But then again, when you're in such an amazing place on a day like this - what's the rush? ;)

WOW, truely spectacular accomplishment!!! FisherCat & I enjoyed our "slo-mo" meet on the Osseo last year doing trailwork.... maybe we should add some extra trail features to try to slow you down, as if the giant stone steps aren't enough :) the lower segment is perfect to go into auto-pilot for sure. Great pics and jaw dropping time breaks!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wow! Congrats LRiz! That's a fast speed for half the loop. :eek:

Good for you!

You Rock!

Man, you have come so far from that timid "Little Girl" I met on the Ossipees 4 years ago! I am proud of your accomplishments, and proud to say, "I know someone who can..."

-Emma