NH girl saved by tourist

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems since F&G were involved, this would be billable under their 'new plan'. One could argue going so close to swollen rivers is more negligent than the Mt. Jackson 'rescue' recently.

Swollen isn't exactly how I'd describe the rivers up here, recently. This just sounds like an honest accident.

Lower Falls certainly is one of those places who's danger some tourists don't always respect.

Swollen isn't exactly how I'd describe the rivers up here, recently. This just sounds like an honest accident.

Lower Falls certainly is one of those places who's danger some tourists don't always respect.

Or NH residents it seems. ;)

Glad everyone is ok.

Peace.

I agree it's an honest accident, but if they want to open up that can o' worms and charge "hikers" for everything, then they have to open it up for all.

Or NH residents it seems. ;)

Many of the NH residents visiting the WMNF I'd consider "tourista." But, it takes all kinds and it's all good.

I agree it's an honest accident, but if they want to open up that can o' worms and charge "hikers" for everything, then they have to open it up for all.

Point taken and agreed.

Last edited: