It's warm

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay H

Reaction score
It was 50°F out there this afternoon on my commute home. I wore my bike shorts on the way home today. (with winter gloves because that's all I had with me). Today was such a big spread in temps, it was 19°F on the way to work today in northern NJ and 50 on the way home and there was such a difference between NYC temps and here, news this morning said it was 36° in NYC but it was 19° outside my kitchen window. Usually, we're only around 6-7° colder than NYC.

:)
Jay

This weather is killing me. One day it is 1 degree and two days later we get a heat wave of 45. This is not normal. We should have at least a foot of snow by now. :mad:

Another freaky commute in to work today, the ground is wet but it's not raining here (yet). Left home at around 31° and just about 1000ft from where I work, I must have hit a thermal/hot air front because immediately I could feel the humidity and the warmth, it was like hitting a wall almost. My glasses started to fog up (I was still moving too) and all of a sudden it got really warm. I go into my building and ask my friend what's the temp outside. He looks it up on the net and says it's 51° That is 20° rise in like 9.5 miles of travelling distance (not a straight line)... Insane in the membrane!!!

Jay

It's cold ... it's warm ... it's snowing ... it's raining ... Hey! It's the Northeast! :)

(insert Mark Twain quote here)

It's perfect, I can practicaly hear the snow consolidation taking place as we speak. A few more freeze/thaw cycles and I'm guessing the snow will be perfect next weekl in the mountains for our trip. ;)