Save the date: Pat and Audrey's potluck Saturday October 27 in Lexington, MA

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

Reaction score
Last year's get-together was so great that we'll give it a go for another year...here's my edited message from last year:

More on the potluck for those who have never been:

Doors open at 5 pm. PM me for address/directions/phone#. Let me know if you plan to sleep over. We have a few mattresses but you should bring your own bedding unless you've discussed it with me. We serve a darn good breakfast too.

While it's no big deal if a few people arrive unannounced, we'd like to know how many potential bodies will be here.

BYOB and something to share: appetizer, salad, or dessert. There's NEVER a food shortage!

Donations of firewood appreciated, but please don't bring us any longhorn beetles or ash borers! We have a couple of small firepits, so short pieces only, please.

We live in a suburban setting and don't want to piss off the neighbors who don't get invited, so practice your genteel murmur.

We love dogs as much as we do people (maybe more), but I need to limit the total number to keep from getting crazy. Regulars are welcome if they get along with other dogs and certainly if you're new to the potluck and have no other place to leave the pooch. Let me know.

There is lots to be grateful for and we are looking forward to celebrating with you.

--Pat and Audrey

Grid hikers will love the change from prime November dates :)

I've got it on my calendar and will bring a friend, though I'm not sure which one yet.

Barring a freak, early-season dump of snow, we'll be there! ;)

For the first time in your series of potlucks, I won't have to get up for a soccer tournament the next day ... oh wait ... we'll still have practice. In any case, I'll be there and wouldn't be surprised if a couple of the usual suspects joined in.

RSVPing for 2 more. Look forward to it.

How do we usually do on desserts? Does everyone usually get stuffed on appetizers and main dishes and it goes untouched?

How do we usually do on desserts? Does everyone usually get stuffed on appetizers and main dishes and it goes untouched?
Hahahahahah:D

Untouched desserts??? Hahahahahah:D

"Bring it on!", said Stan as he shamelessly licked his chops in anticipation.