Save the date: Pat and Audrey's potluck Saturday October 27 in Lexington, MA

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FLA ain't happening, so this is on the calendar! Surprisingly, I was in Boston for four days a couple weeks ago playing 'Dad' at Alison's house -- painting, cleaning, fixing... next time I'm calling for a Boston Beer nite! Thought about calling, but was kept pretty busy. Plan is to be there for this happening and to shame my daughter and some of her roommates into showing up as well! :cool: [I think all I have to do is mention that there is great food...]

"So... you and Neil W. been talking! That was suppose to be a surprise when he called you..."

I knew he was out in the Finger Lakes, which means he was dealing with undesirables. LOL

I dont know Bubba, do your really want your daughter to hang around with "hiker trash":D
No doubt that thought occurred to me!! Sometime I have to come clean that I really do have hiker friends!

Peakbagr said:
I knew he was out in the Finger Lakes, which means he was dealing with undesirables. LOL
Actually it was those Catskill undisirables! :p

Audrey said:
OK Bubba, don't get diverted and break our hearts. It would be nice to meet Alison too.
Noway! Save a space ;)

Hey...remember me? The Grand Poobah plans on attending. Looking forward to it.

Aloha,

- darren

Hey...remember me? The Grand Poobah plans on attending. Looking forward to it.

Aloha,

- darren

HOLY CR@P !!!

"It's alive...IT'S ALIVE !!!"

Me and my older son are driving back from an open house at UNH and need to make a marching band competition in CT that afternoon. If we have an extra 1/2 hour we'll literally drop off a 6 pack and say hello.

Have fun. Sounds like a wicked pissah.

Best wishes for a great gathering. I would have loved to meet such fabled VFTT posters "live" to thank you for all your posts have taught me; I learned how to hike through your detailed and generous sharing. But the weather forecast today is just too good to pass up, esp. with virtually no wind on the northern Presi's in advance of Sandy. Thank you all ESP Pat and Audrey and have a wonderful time.

Wonderful evening. A great group of people and a few very friendly dogs. Was sorry to have to leave so early, but I won't have to eat for a week. Thank you Pat and Audrey. And MichaelJ for the best apple pie I have ever had.

Thanks to Pat & Audrey for another great night!
Always fun to chat and visit with other VFTT's...Hope to see you all on the trails soon!!