NE100 + NE115 finish - Mt. Mansfield Saturday 9/1/2012

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkyfreddy

Reaction score
HI, I'm planning to finish my New England Hundred Highest List and Northeast 115 list on Mt. Mansfield this Saturday. :) Please let me know if you want to come! We're figuring out places to camp and which trail head to start from..... will keep you posted! Thanks, Fred

Keep us updated on the camping plans, I might take advantage of the nice weather to go for a nice bike tour but ya never know..

Jay

How does the Sunset Ridge Trail at 9AM Saturday 9/1/2012 sound with all of you? :)

re Sunset Ridge Trail

Just trying to look up info on it. The last time we did this, we did the South LT. We will start before you guys as I have Matthew and we will be going slower than everyone.

Thank you very much Ralph! Wish you could be there!

Diane, a bunch of us will be staying at the Gold Brook campground in Stowe Friday and Saturday night. You have my cell # so please call us to co-ordinate. If anyone else wants to join us please PM me or e-mail at [email protected] for my cell #. Looks like we have a nice group going so far :)

The link for the campground is below

http://www.campvermont.com/html/cgs/north/goldbrook.htm

Trail change - Long Trail Parking on RT. 108!

After talking with Phil/Prino and looking at the map..... I think it's better to change the meeting place/trail we're starting from to avoid a long drive from Stowe.... we will meet at 9AM at the Mt. Mansfield - Long Trail Parking on RT. 108.

I hope this works for you, let me know! Thanks, Fred

Sorry to have missed this but I anticipate that congratulations are in order. For our part we've just returned from four weeks in the Canadian Maritimes and was curious about one thing ... was the hike in English or French?

Congrats Freddy!!

We had a great day up on Mansfield yesterday and it was good to connect with friends on here New and Old!!

Prino

P.S. Stan.... we had a few bi-lingual conversations... lol! Merci!!

It was a fantastic day. 2xcongratulations to Funky Fraddy.