Crawford, Stairs, Resolution and Parker, a holiday weekend overnighter in the snow!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffalo

Reaction score
Our quest for the 52WAV continued over the weekend with an amazing night atop Stairs Mountain. We celebrate with a two-part post, and pictures.
Enjoy!

Part 1

Part 2

Pics from the journey

0_0_60d638d08071f384432ef84a8e2cd44a_1

Wonderful pics and narrative Dan. It was great to see you folks out there even if it didn't click who each other was! Next time we'll talk, though I know you guys were toting heavy loads this time and were more interested in the destination than conversation. I know I would have been! Though Emma, Judy and I have had many wonderful adventures I envy those like you and Trish are having with your children. Although we had lots of fun and adventures in retrospect I wish I had done what you are doing with my sons. Things might be a lot different now. I hope your adventures help to inspire many to get out of the house and get back to nature with their children!

KDT

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate the kind words. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, though Emma looked darn familiar, I should have said something :(
It was our first overnight with Janelle, and yes, my head was all about getting camp set up and getting ready for the snow (which did come!). It was a wonderful night, and a challenging but beautiful next day. Keep in touch and hopefully we'll run across each other again, or even hike together!
Dan