New location for Lake Placid-High Peaks snow reports

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The location for the ski condition reports that have been on the lakeplacid.com web site has been changed to: http://www.jackrabbittrail.org/conditions.html.

So far, not much to report except for some slippery conditions up high on Columbus Day weekend, but there are predictions that this winter will be a lot snowier than last. Whatever the case we will report, as honestly as we can, what the snow conditions are in this region and endeavor to find snow if ski conditions in the Lake Placid area are not so great. The reporting team remains the same (mostly me), but when I do leave there are other dedicated skiers whom I can tap to keep the page current.

And while you are on the site, consider checking out the sponsors page as those businesses have been key to supporting all of our trail building and maintaining efforts. Likewise, individual donations can be made on the web site if you have found our trail and condition reporting services helpful.

Thanks Tony! You have always been ahead of your time.