Long Trail thru-hike

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Laura, we were talking about Baxter and Abol today. We were saying no one had seen you out for a while. Looks like you're still here. Good to see it.

Oh yeah PS - nice job Arm. You definately drew the short weather straw.... :)

Just hiking under the radar. Couldn't resist responding to some of the "Views" old time posters...thanks for bringing up the pleasant thought of Baxter. My first winter trip there was organized by Arm. I'm pining for snow, skis and a sled at that thought!

Just hiking under the radar. Couldn't resist responding to some of the "Views" old time posters...thanks for bringing up the pleasant thought of Baxter. My first winter trip there was organized by Arm. I'm pining for snow, skis and a sled at that thought! <== Like

I think the cold weather has us all in that frame of mind :) Hopefully soon, the rumors are that we're supposed actually have winter this year :cool:

Last edited:
fckiin awesome

Great report arm - I have no problem knowing you would say fck it and drive on no matter what was tossed at you. Looks like you had a blast and had some great pals to hike with at times with _ wish I could have joined the fun but as you know - was away for work much of that time.

Really miss hiking with you and the old gang

Last edited:
Congratulations. Nice job enduring the unreasonable rainy weather for so many of your days. What a blessing to have good friends and family to shore you up now and again during the hike. I would love to be able to get that kind of time off to do something like that. Great job and love the pics too.

My heart is filled with happiness. I've never hiked the LT at this time of year. Beautiful. I love Vermont, and I enjoyed your report. Thanks and congrats.

Really enjoyed your trip report. Love VT and the LT! You did good. :)

Hey Laura, we were talking about Baxter and Abol today. We were saying no one had seen you out for a while. Looks like you're still here. Good to see it...

I see Laura once a year in winter at the same spot on Bondcliff Trail.

Will share a story of a part of this trip if I ever get caught up at w*rk. It's sure to enhance "The Legend of hotdonna"

Awesome report Arm!! Wish I could of joined you for some of it but i was off trekking and then my Boss was hoping I would work some!

Looking forward to catching up in person soon!!!