hunting season?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adk_dib

Reaction score
I am not a hunter so i dont know if hunting season is over. I want to go out this weekend and dont want me or my dog shot. (she is 2 feet tall and blonde, so she looks just like a deer :D )

"I am not a hunter so i dont know if hunting season is over. "

...for NY, New Jersey, or Wyoming ????

The deer season is over in the NE. Hunters can pursue coyotes which your dog has a resemblance to. You might want to check to see when the hunting season on coyotes starts/ends.

Peakbagr said:
The deer season is over in the NE. Hunters can pursue coyotes which your dog has a resemblance to. You might want to check to see when the hunting season on coyotes starts/ends.
While the danger should be over in the NE, it only takes one idiot amongst the many responsible hunters to really mess things up. I wouldn't really worry about it, but if you are, keep your dog near known hiking trails and you should have no problem. There are blaze orange vests that you can get for your dog for an added bit of safety. campmor.com and cabelas.com both have them.