Jeremy the Red Liner

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed'n Lauky

Reaction score
Blairsville GA ......... Avatar-- On top of S
From a Hiker Ed E-mail:

Hi to All

On Saturday, December 8, 2012, Jeremy Clark became the
"SEVENTEENTH" ( #17 ) person to "RED-LINE" all the trails in the "AMC
White Mountain Guide" ( 29TH Edition ).

Jeremy has now walked every trail in the AMC White Mouintain Guide.

Jeremy's finish was on the Elephant Head Spur Trail , off of Route 302,
Crawford Notch.

CONGRATULATIONS TO JEREMY!!!!!!!!

PS from Ed'n Lauky: Congratulations indeed Jeremy---That's quite an accomplishment:)

Congrats!! It's been fun reading your reports on NETC and they have come in handy many times!! What a great trail to finish on!

The same Jeremy who completed the Grid a year or so ago? Quite a combo, especially since he also has an active sideline in underappreciated hikes outside the ambit of the White Mountain Guide.

__________ That is a monumental accomplishment! Congratulations Jeremy! __________

Last edited:
Congrats Rocket21. What an accomplishment! Elephant Head Spur? How did that end up being the last trail? If I ever make it that far redlining I will probably end up finishing in a bug infested swamp somewhere.

As the AMC Southern Presie Region Leader, I can assure you that I'll never think of Elephant Head Spur the same way again!

Congratulations, Jeremy!

red line, the grid, trail work, and all the obscure out of the way trails and summits you go to- wow! Congarts Jeremy!