Twins + Galehead 12/31

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikehikeskifish

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
This trip is tentative, but given it is also a popular day for 'other' activities, I'm giving advanced notice with the caveat that I may not be able to go.

Garmin.jpg

I have 13.8 +4100 -4300 feet from my GPS. This trip is not for beginners. We should be averaging 1.5+ MPH including rests, which will be minimal. A car spot is required - the plan would be to meet at the Beaver Brook Ski Area parking lot, spot cars, and drive over to Little River Road. Please let me know if you are interested - I will confirm as the time gets closer - probably 12/29 late or 12/30 early.

Tim

Well, two of the people that I was going to do this with cannot go, plus my wife made plans which I should participate in, it's supposed to be very cold and windy (wind chill could drop below -50F tomorrow), so this hike is officially "off" as far as I am concerned. That said, MadMattD has it posted on Hike-NH and I believe Hiker Ed will be up there so there are options if your heart was set on it.

Tim
p.s. This is why I haven't posted hikes in the past - and when I do, it's usually T-36 hours - because it's poor form to leave the family...