Stolen Equipment on Besserer St. (near the river in Ottawa

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudrat

Reaction score
While staying at a B&B on February 3, 2013 on Besserer St. (near the river in Ottawa), the following gear was stolen out of the car of a friend. Any help would be appreciated.

• Brand-new Alpina Red Bird backcountry skis with edges, 200 cm (wood-grain design) and red anodized Voile 3-pin bindings with climbing bails.

• New Leki adjustable poles

• Atlas 8x30 inch snowshoes, a decade old, well used -- blue with black decking, and the binding has been reattached by the factory with blue straps. One of them has some water sloshing around inside owing to a rivet hole and a stream crossing.

If any Ottawa-based Adirondack fellows happen to come across any of this gear, please contact alwechs at juno dot com (518 937 2713) or the Ottawa police!

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Alan. I updated the post to include Ottawa & the date, but that's the all the information that I have.
best,
kevin

Kevin,

We try to list the location in the title in L&F to save people from having to read every post.
The mods can change the title and I just updated it for you.
Shoot me a message with details if the gear is ever found.

Alan