Congratulations to the latest Grid Finishers - Earl and Sue

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to both of you!
I finished on Madison, too.
Your trip reports are always great, and they crack me up because my name is Sue, and I have a cat named Earl.
:)

Stinky #3

Last edited:
Congratulations Earl and Sue!! I've really enjoyed following your journey the last few years. Great stuff!

Wow! Now what? A huge congratulations to you both. Happy to have gotton out with Big Earl in the early days. An incedible feat.

After finishing the 48 list last year I can't even imagine what it would take to do a grid list. Congratulations to the both of you for an awesome accomplishment.

Congrats Sue and Earl! I've been quietly following your journey and have been amazed at some if your epic trip reports! You both have incredible stamina, energy and motivation! Phenomenal!

Thanks everybody for your positive comments and support. All of it is really appreciated.

Congratulations, Earl and Sue! That's a whole lot of hiking but also a whole lot of fun to complete the 48x12. That's also a whole lot of snowmen built along the trail. :D

John & June
Grid Finishers #17

Congrats to Earl and Sue!! Have enjoyed running into you along the trails and seeing the many snowpeople along the way!!