Twins + Galehead 2/23 SATURDAY

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikehikeskifish

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Saturday 2/23 - Twins+Galehead - 13.8 miles, 4200', 9:00+ - boots on trail @7am at the end of Little River Road. Meet at Beaver Brook at 6:45 to spot cars.

Carpool from New Hampton Park-n-Ride, I93x23 at 5:45am

Please reply here or via PM or e-mail. If at least one person meets us there, then Roberta and I can carpool.

NOTE: For now, anyway, the forecast looks good for this trip. If the weather comes early, this may be postponed, but I hope not. I will be out of town tomorrow so confirmation will be tomorrow evening, hopefully by 9PM.

NOTE: We follow the guidelines at www.hikesafe.com.

Tim

Last edited:
Third times a charm, right? :p Sorry I can't join you guys for this one. Have fun!:)

I can drive up and just me you guys up at Beaver Brook, so you can carpool with Roberta if you want.

I would like to join as well. Not ones I need for a finish but just want to get out for a nice long hike. Hopefully the weather will hold. See you at Beaver Brook.

I would also like to go. I will be bringing a friend with me.

Can anyone throw me a highway exit and maybe a left and a right? I am not familiar with the area at all?? Thanks!!

Exit 35 (Twin Mountain) after you go through the notch. Several miles up on the right you will see Bear Brook rest area/parking lot.

Hi Gang

I am unfortunately am going to postpone this. You of course can go without me. Sorry.

Tim

Sorry, guys. Cancellation my fault, not Tim's. I was toast after today's hike, and didn't want to beat on my body with back-to-back hikes of equal/greater mileage two days in a row. Hope it didn't mess up your plans too much.--Roberta (Bernerbabe)

Back to the Carter's for us! Keep me posted for next weekend!

I know it's late but if anyone is still up for this let me know. I will check back later and again around 4am. We'll stick with the same plan/times.

Ian, I will be out that way with my sister in law to either out and back Twins or do the whole loop. We could help you with the car spot possibly but will be getting there near half hour later and I may run slow this weekend. 2010 corolla S and a silver chevy pickup. Chubby fellow with a gray beard and a dog that could be his twin! Cell will be on for my drive from Brookline NH in the am. 978-944-6217. May have met you two years ago at Mizpah Cutoff. Dave aka Dave Bear.