4000 Footer Awards Dinner

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsNH

Reaction score
Anyone else going Saturday night? :) We can't make the dinner but we're picking up our scrolls!

Yes, my wife Melissa and I are coming, not for the dinner but to get our certificates. Will be nice to see everyone.

I'll be showing up with my wife to pick up my scroll as well. I plan on being there for supper, but have some activities earlier in the day that might delay me slightly.

I'll be there with my cousin. He's getting his 48 patch & scroll. Maybe next year for me.

there are scrolls for those who finish their 48? I feel so in the dark on this.

What is referred to as a "scroll" is actually a certificate stating that you have climbed all 48 of the NH 4000 footers or the 67 or the NEHH etc. There is an official application to be filled out. Did you actually fill out the application or did you just order patches? With the certificate you also receive a patch and it is possible to order extra patches. If you didn't send in the application it's possible they thought you were just ordering extra patches.

I'll be there to pick up my winter NH 4,000 footer certificate. I'll have four other friends with me picking up their NH 4,000 footer certificate. We'll be going to the Holy Grail Pub in Exeter for dinner.

What is referred to as a "scroll" is actually a certificate stating that you have climbed all 48 of the NH 4000 footers or the 67 or the NEHH etc. There is an official application to be filled out. Did you actually fill out the application or did you just order patches? With the certificate you also receive a patch and it is possible to order extra patches. If you didn't send in the application it's possible they thought you were just ordering extra patches.

Ah, yes. We filled out our official applications, and we received a congratulatory letter along with our patches. That letter explains that the scrolls are presented at the dinner, and mailed to those who cannot be there. Now I get it. Scrolls. Who knew?