OJI, Coe, S. Brother, N. Brother, Fort Mountain, Friday 6/21

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaze

Reaction score
A few shots from our hike of OJI/Coe/Brothers/Fort last Friday. A few passing showers, clouds in and out, breezy and cool on the summits, but all in all a spectacular day. Part of a three-night trip to Baxter, staying at Nesowadnehunk Field Thursday through Saturday nights.

panoramic of Coe, Katahdin and the Owl from OJI
p1827257977-5.jpg

A view from South Brother
p1648711611-5.jpg

Katahdin from South Brother
p1824015265-5.jpg

The Northwest Basin from North Brother
p1817388720-5.jpg

the next day: Katahdin from Kidney Pond
p1648508233-5.jpg

bull moose, Kidney Pond
p1863614825-5.jpg

foggy evening, Nesowadnehunk Field
p1646161900-5.jpg

la bella luna! over Nesowadnehunk Stream
p1834066600-5.jpg

Thanks to Atticus, Bill, Carmen, Jerry, John, Pat and Susan for a great trip.

Full gallery

Wow, what gorgeous photos (and I haven't even visited the full gallery yet - that's next). The B&W images are a great perspective - the final two in color are simply stunning! Looking forward to doing this hike in August. Hope it's half as beautiful as this!

Great pictures! My brother and I were at Nesowadnehunk on Friday and Saturday. We did the loop Saturday, getting North Brother to finish our NE 4's. The clouds hung at the summits on Saturday with a little rain, but there were still some breaks for views. The Supermoon was spectacular up there Saturday night. We were not so lucky in the Moose dept. though. Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures! My brother and I were at Nesowadnehunk on Friday and Saturday. We did the loop Saturday, getting North Brother to finish our NE 4's. The clouds hung at the summits on Saturday with a little rain, but there were still some breaks for views. The Supermoon was spectacular up there Saturday night. We were not so lucky in the Moose dept. though. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations on finishing your 4000 footers!