Ride from Crawford to Pinkham

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawsofmotion

Reaction score
Hello

I'm planning a 3-day hike of the Prezies starting at Madison and ending at Jackson. I'd like to leave my car at Crawford since I have reservations to stay at Joe Dodge so I can get an early start on the trail on Saturday. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can get a ride, taxi, shuttle from Crawford Notch to Pinkham notch on a Friday around 6pm. The hiker shuttle schedule won't work for me.

Thank you,
Mary

I'd hitchhike.

Or just go into Crawford Friday afternoon, look for a seasoned hiker to give your spare car key to, and have them drop you off at Dodge.

It involves a certain level of trust, but it always seems to work out okay when I do it that way.

It helps if you drive a sh*tbox.

It may cost a lot since it's well outside their area, especially if you're just one person, but The Shuttle Connection in Lincoln would probably do it. Give them a call. They have a Facebook page at http://m.facebook.com/theshuttleconnection

Last edited:
A belated thank you. I ended up calling the AMC and found out that there is a 4pm shuttle from Highland to Pinkham that worked with my schedule. The shuttle schedule as posted on their site is a little confusing so I'm glad I reached out to them.

I just wrapped up a glorious 3 day hike of the range.