Save the date: Pat and Audrey's potluck November 2

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I am not working somewhere I plan to attend. I usually make a day of it so I can gladly come early and help set up if need be, although I expect many folks will do the same.

Am I allowed to bring NH firewood to Mass these days?

If I am not working somewhere I plan to attend. I usually make a day of it so I can gladly come early and help set up if need be, although I expect many folks will do the same.

Am I allowed to bring NH firewood to Mass these days?

I don't believe there's a ban on firewood from NH and Maine. Don't go overboard, though. We have some nice seasoned maple wood courtesy of the 2011 October snowstorm. Yes, there'll be helpers arriving early. I'll hide the libations till they've done their work.

Well, despite my best efforts to avoid a schedule conflict, my Scout Troop will be backpacking in the Whites that weekend. This is, unfortunately, the only valid reason for missing this event. Mebe next year. Have fun everyone.

I'll be there if my hike to Scar Ridge goes well. If not... I'll see everyone next year!

I plan to bring a blueberry pie and an apple pie. Hopefully there will be some appetites???
;)

MJ, I doubt we need to remind anyone to bring their appetites! Your pies are so good!

I'll have lasagna, meatballs, sauerkraut with sausage, baked beans and franks, chicken wings, a corn salsa/rice medley, and probably a few other things...

has it been that long? Time to get in shape for this event...eat more, and drink more in the days leading up to it.

Thanks to the Series, we've been doing just that, so I am in perfect shape for this. Always happy with the "Fall Back" after this event!

Slight issue with plans during the day, so we're a definite maybe. Hope to see folks there.