Save the date: Pat and Audrey's potluck November 2

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

Reaction score
It's rolling around again! We live in Lexington MA and throw a party every November, oldies and newbies all welcome. I'll post more details later...there's also info on last year's potluck thread. We're looking forward to it as always.

THE event of the year. Old friends, newcomers, wonderful food and socializing. Meet VFTT folks from all over in a very convivial setting.

Until Audrey posts add'l information, here's a link to last year's thread to give those who haven't attended an idea:
http://www.vftt.org/forums/showthre...-October-27-in-Lexington-MA&highlight=potluck (PLEASE NOTE that the date on link is last's years)

Audrey and Pat - Barbara, Bookah and I are looking forward to it.

Alan

Count me in with enthusiasm.

I wonder if the question of "When does a memorial become trash in a backcountry setting?" gets resolved by then.

Have a good time! Wish we could make it....Nov 2nd will be our 40th anniversary!

Patti and Max

Congrats, Max and Patti! Just keep on loving your new home in Arizona and we'll celebrate for you. I'm just back from 6 days in Austin Texas (for Pat's son's wedding) where it was over 100 degrees every day. We hiked about 2 miles in the Hill Country one day and were pretty proud of that!

I missed this post because it was a sticky..ooops, Thanks Dave on telling me! Of course I will plan on being there unless some Mountain or ocean calls me away!

Happy to see my favorite people are signing up! We're in recovery mode here...Pat had a total knee replacement a week ago and the Sallese household is hobbling along for now.