OR™ Water Bottle Parka @ $3.15

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolladoj

Reaction score
FYI, just got back from the City Sports Basement on Bromfield St. in Downtown Crossing in Boston.

Decent deal if you're in the market. They had several other OR™ insulated products as well, all for 3.15 ea.

My water bottle isn't the outdoors type. If I got one of these parkas for it would it irk all of your outdoorsy water bottles. ;)

I thought the going rate of about $17 for each OR parka was crazy, so I began making my bottle parkas. After the initial expletives I shouted at the sewing machine, they only cost me about 2.50 each.

at 3 bucks each, they're a steal!

good find, dolladoj!

spencer

spencer said:
I thought the going rate of about $17 for each OR parka was crazy, so I began making my bottle parkas. After the initial expletives I shouted at the sewing machine, they only cost me about 2.50 each.

at 3 bucks each, they're a steal!

good find, dolladoj!

spencer

Yep, its pretty economical to fashion one out of an old foam sleeping pad and some duct tape.

I got some cheap-ass ones from Sierra Trading Post a few months ago. About $5/each. Not bad.

-Wu

spencer said:
After the initial expletives I shouted at the sewing machine, they only cost me about 2.50 each.

But did you wear pantyhose while sewing those bottle parkas?