Internet sites to sell used gear?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peakbagr

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good site to advertise used equipment? I have some good but no longer used stuff that I'd like to sell.
If I don't sell it, might post specifics here and bring to the pot luck in November and donate.
( Saying this make it less likely I'll be told of some used gear sites? :eek:)

I've only used Ebay and Craigslist, never had problems with either. But I'm in southern NH, and Craigslist is probably more iffy in more urban areas.

I"ve sold a fair amount of equipment on ebay - stuff I just didn't use more than a couple times. Selling on ebay was a little bit of a pain, and I only recouped maybe 50%, but, I know it went to people who wanted it and could use it - that was the most important thing for me!!!!! It's kind of cool that there is way to reach people nationwide - most of my sales were to the west coast!

I've used both eBay and Craigslist. Each has their advantages/disadvantages. You might also check local gear shops in your area to see if they take gear on consignment. Conway, NH has two - IME and Ragged Mtn which do. I've not bought or sold anything at either, but know several friends who have, especially boots at IME. Also, in Burlington, VT - the Gear Exchange has a consignment area. That's a bit closer to you.