Columbus Day weekend any NEHH seekers around NH lincoln/woodstock area?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctsparrow

Reaction score
I am mulling over options for Columbus Day weekend. It is a rare 4 day weekend for me (healthcare worker!) Will hit the road early friday, might join AMC worcester group at The Maine House, but am also considering options around a few straggler NH peaks. My hiking partner, my son is in school in Maine, will actually be in BSP for a geology conference that weekend, so it would be great to find like minded companions.
Personally, I need Scar, PaTN, E Sleeper.
Feel free to PM me, I am not a fast hiker anymore, have transitioned to a steady pace alittle slower on the steeps these days:eek:
ctsparrow

Hi Ctsparrow, I'm new to the forum and looking for a hike that weekend, Sunday in particular. I'll be staying in Waterbury VT but I can do a drive, so maybe we could meet somewhere. I'm solo for the weekend too.

Hi Barb, sorry for the delay my computer has been very very bad for the past week. I will send you a PM with my phone numbers and we can discuss options. Your PM is on the toolbar topof the page on the left..you can hit me if this was obvious, ...:eek:
Ctsparrow..sue