Monadnock area hikers/after work hike

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robs

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm wondering if there is anyone on here in the Monadnock region that would be interested in doing the Dublin Trail on Mt. Monadnock after work some time? I'm also interested in a fellow hiker to check out the various trails on Pack Monadnock. Also, if you're going up to the White Mountains and need someone, I'm game.

Either post here or PM me, thanks!

Rob, it's short notice, but I was thinking of going up Pack Monadnock tomorrow, then snowshoeing over to North Pack. I have a friend who was interested, but I don't think he's going to be able to make it.

Hi Guys,

Rob, are they now plowing the road to the new Dublin trail head? Not that it really matters with the base that we currently have. With that in mind, I doubt that snowshoes are needed on the Wapack. Spikes definitely! I haven't been up there in a couple of weeks, as I'm working 6-7 days a week. When the snow is good, I enjoy hiking up the auto road or the Wapack on S. Pack, and skiing down the road on my lunch break. Hope to run into you guys sometime on the local trails!

Hey,
The Dublin Trail parking area was no problem to get to, and we just used spikes to get to the summit. Tough to keep your bearings up there in the wind! I've found a hiking partner, and we're probably keeping the group size small, but I hope to run into y'all when I'm out there!