Cobble Mt Cabin Cabin avail this Wkend

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowcat

Reaction score
I have a cabin at Cobble Mt for Sat and Sun nites this wkend. I'm not going to be able to go both nights; but am trying to make it at least Sat nite. Before I call up and cancel and someone else grabs it I was wondering if anyone here was interested in it? I would just give them your name and then you could call and follow up. I can't remember which cabin I think it was one w/ a king size bed; and semi-kitchenette w/ microwave, small frig, coffee pot and maybe a countertop type stove. The cost is maybe 75$ - I can verify. If you've never stayed there it is right outside Lk Placid, across from some golf course. He has redone all the cabins and they are very nice for the price! actually i think about the nicest around for the price. it's a busy wkend so i know it can be hard to find a place last minute. if anyone is interested just email me either at work:
[email protected]
or [email protected]
in all fairness to the owner i don't want to wait too long to tell him so please let me know asap if interested in sunday nite.