ADK 3K winter finish (222 pks) + 2nd round of ADK 3K's

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pierre

I am not allowed to post on the ADK site so I will offer congratulations here.

Dude, where do you find the time & energy?

I tip my Bushwhacking hat to you.

Jim

Jim to your knowledge the number of North East US 3K finishers (770/777 Pks) stands at what. I know for sure that Allan Bernier and Serge Massad finished in 2013.

Jim to your knowledge the number of North East US 3K finishers (770/777 Pks) stands at what. I know for sure that Allan Bernier and Serge Massad finished in 2013.

Pierre, Damon Ritter from Brentwood, NH, had completed the list, on Marcy in ADK october 15 2013. And it is the #8 finisher.

Pierre

I don't run the 770 List. My interest is the NEng 3k List, rather than the NEast 3k List

However, I have Damon finishing in 2013 as the #7 Finisher of the 770 List. I am unaware of Serge Massad, but his Finish would change things. I don't have his Finish date and Finish Peak.

So, Pierre, where and when will you finish the 770? It must be close since you are asking!

Jim